Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a new day

I am slowly working my way back into shape. I desire to be able to exist, not to be a drone or a fat fuck who sits on the couch.
Monday I ran in the morning around town and in the afternoon I biked with Rich and Keegan at Great Seal. It was a beautiful ride, Keegan smashed me.
The trees were dancing, in rhythm with the wind. The divine was present; it reminded me of Elijah in the cave-refusing to come out to anything other then the sound of nothingness as G-d is in the nothingness of this world.
I spent the weekend in the church listening to white men spew rhetoric about the distance of G-d, I become sick of lies. Prophets, such as Amos, Micah, Jesus of Nazareth, these radicals were subversive. They were critical of the system, a system which attempted to convince the masses that the divine was far off...the divine is in all things they would scream!!!!
I take peace in this.
I take peace in simple living.
I take peace in anarchy.
I take peace in Christ.
I take peace in watching the system crumble.
I take peace in watching my garden grow.
I take peace in watching my wife laugh at the way in which most are enslaved to Bridge Street.
I take peace in know that one day Bridge Street and Easton Mall will crumble to the ground and be replaced by wild flowers and coyote shit.
I hope I live to see it.

JohnIV

No comments:

Post a Comment